Member Discussion ForumsLog on to view members only content.
Welcome to OOWA’s Members only discussion forum, one of the many benefits of joining OOWA. Use this area of our website to engage in conversation with fellow colleagues in the onsite and decentralized sewage system industry. Pose issues, ask questions, exchange ideas, and share opinions about all things Part 8.
If you are already logged in, the member only forum, and all available categories, will be visible. If you are not logged in, click the “Logon” button and you will be redirected to a login page.
There are multiple forum categories available, including one titled “Category Suggestions”. If the topic you are looking to discuss does not fit into one of the existing categories, please suggest it for consideration by OOWA.
- Last Post
Rules of Conduct
- 1. Always treat others with kindness and respect, even if you don’t agree with them
- 2. Stay on topic, don’t intentionally derail threads, don’t troll, don’t spam
- 3. Use appropriate language
- 4. Do not intentionally insult or offend others
- 5. We don’t tolerate hate speech, intimidation, harassment, sexual, racial or ethnic slurs, or discrimination
- 6. OOWA has the right to remove any comments deemed inappropriate at any time
- 7. OOWA has the right to remove any members deemed to be acting inappropriate at any time
Please refer to the Member Code of Conduct for further guidelines. All opinions expressed in this forum are opinions of the author and are not to be considered advice. The forum is for discussion purposes only.
To post in the forum, click on the relevant category. You can then “Create New Topic in (category)” Add a relevant title and your question/comment. If you would like to be notified when folks reply to your topic, click the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox. When done, click Submit.
If you would like to stay abreast of activity in a particular category or topic, you may click the “Subscribe” button in the top right corner.
- No Topics
- Rules of Conduct