Since it’s establishment in 1999, the Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association has been dedicated to providing access to a large network of onsite wastewater professionals throughout Ontario. Our members are at the front lines of rural development, supporting onsite systems as viable, permanent wastewater servicing options.
OOWA’s volunteer board of directors and committees work with government agencies such as Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing, Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of Natural Resources, participating on technical advisory committees to ensure safe practices are developed and implemented, all to help protect Ontario’s environment and health of residents .
OOWA has over 500 members and growing province-wide, while addressing the most important topics in the wastewater industry today. Our membership is made up of a large array of industry professionals, including:
In an effort to encourage young people to consider a career in the onsite wastewater industry, OOWA is now offering memberships to students at no charge. This free membership gives students access to all the benefits of OOWA membership as well as an excellent opportunity to learn more about the industry and to connect with professionals.
Special rates for Young Professionals are also available. This membership is for individuals under the age of 30, who are between graduating and securing their first job or for those are are just breaking into the industry and want to contribute while connecting with established professionals.
- Download the 2018 Individual and Multi-Member Package (PDF)
- Download the 2018 Young Professional Member Package (PDF)
- Download the 2018 Associate Member Package (PDF)
- Download the 2018 Student Membership Package (PDF)
OOWA now features Rolling Memberships, which conveniently expire 12 months from your date of payment giving you one full year of membership benefits! Want to join the Association? Write to us at email@example.com.
* Important Note! Membership fees are in Canadian Dollars and are non-refundable. We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, cheque and money order. We do not keep your credit card information on file. Once your application has been received and your payment has been processed, we will send you a digital copy of your member certificate and a receipt for your payment.