Thanks to everyone who attended our 2020 Convention and Expo. We had 275 attendees join us for three days of learning from experts and connecting with industry leaders.
If you missed out on our convention this year, scroll down to see a listing of our 2020 Convention Presentations.
2021 Convention and Expo
Monday, March 1st and Tuesday, March 2nd. Check back here for more details on registration and the agenda in the coming weeks.
2020 Convention presentations
Below is a selection of presentations from the 2020 Convention & Expo (listed in order of appearance on agenda).Full 2020 Convention Agenda
Presentations from Monday, March 2nd
- Enforcing Part 8 of the OBC, Brad Smale
- Assessment for Native Soil Conditions, Kevin Warner
- Overview of Flow Balancing Best Practices, Katherine Rentsch
- Applications & Examples of Flow Balancing, Jeremy Kraemer
- Onsite Treatment of Microbrewery Wastewaters, Chris Kinsley
- Getting Digital in the Onsite Industry, Lars Bergmann
- Advanced Pre-Treatment Using an OBC Class VI Sewage System, Eric Gunnell and John Doner
- Toilet Paper Degradability in Septic Tanks, Dominic Mercier
Presentations from Tuesday, March 3rd
- Mandatory Training for Onsite Professionals Panel Discussion, Stefan Furey
- Mandatory Training for Onsite Professionals Panel Discussion, Elizabeth Rudnicki
- The Provincial Policy Statement, Roddy Bolivar
- Communal Servicing Breakthrough in Frontenac County, Trish Johnson
- Communal Servicing Breakthrough in Frontenac County, Joe Gallivan
- Bed Remediation Case Study, Ray Foster
- Servicing a 1 Million Sq. Ft. Distribution Warehouse in East Ottawa, Clearford Water Systems
- Emergency Replacement of Failing Communal Leaching Beds, Andre Moura
If you don’t see a presentation you are looking for here, please contact us.